
My sister, Lorel, put this cute baptism invitation together for me. I don't know what to expect from that day. The more I think about my daughter getting baptized, the more confident in her I become. The Primary presidency gave us a baptism packet that has been so helpful. I felt like I wasn't teaching Lil enough, but every night this month we've had a new worksheet to do, a game to complete or talk to read about baptism. Lil has learned a lot and is excited about her baptism day. It'll be really special to have it on her birthday.
1 comment:
My name is Erica. I went to high school with Dave. First of all your daughter is beautiful and I love her baptism announcement. Secondly, I am the Primary president in our ward and we have been wanting to put together a baptism packet for our children. Do you by any chance know if your primary president got her packet from somewhere or if she put it together herself? I was just wondering if you might know how I could get a copy of it? We have just started working on ours and could use all the suggestions and input we can get. If you don't mind emailing me I would really appreciate it. My email is aemommy@sbcglobal.net.
Post a Comment