Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summertime

I took the kids out to the "water park" yesterday. They had so much fun! It feels good to be in the heat of the summer again. Rose loved the water spraying out of the ground and was so brave to crawl to it and stick her face in it over and over. I was surprised! Lils and Easton never wanted to leave (as you can see). I brought the kids home, dried them off and put on their dry clothes and all they wanted to do was lay on the couch and watch cartoons. They were exhausted! When Dave got home, he scooped up each of the kids and just smelled them! He said that warm, sunscreen, cholrine and babies is his favorite smell in the whole world! Takes you back to days on the lake, beach or playing on the "slip-n-slide" as a child. I am so happy I get to give my kids a happy, care-free childhood. I love summer!





2 comments:

Lorel said...

Wow, Lil, pretty dramatic! haha. I love it. and I love Rose's little body in that swimsuit! She is adorable! What a fun day at the water park... I wish there was something like that here in Richmond! What a good mom you are!

Micaela said...

I LOVE sprinkler parks! They have them all over the Omaha area. They make for easy, free entertainment for my kids! :) I love Lil's face at the end! Classic! Haha!